Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Sweater/Nordic Nail Stamping

Hey there!  Today I'm showing what I currently have on my nails...my first (and so far, only) Christmas nail look of the season.  And the first pictures I've taken in my new light box!  Here are some tiny Christmas sweaters for you...


There's not too much to say about these.  I started with 2 coats of Underneath the Mistletoe from OPI's Mariah Carey 2013 Holiday collection.  On its own this is a lovely dark red with some sparkle without being a super glitter-y in-your-face red.


For the Christmas sweater design I picked the Nordic image from Winstonia W120.  I used Konad White as the stamping polish.  The only problem I had was that the lines kind of bent because I was using my squishy stamper.  And I made a hot mess out of the stamping on my thumb so please avert your eyes from my thumb.




I was worried that Christmas sweater stamping wouldn't look great on a sparkly nail polish but my sister said I nailed the colour choice and she's generally pretty honest (I think).  And one of my co-workers said my nails looked cozy and warm today.  

'Til next time...





No comments: